The snow has melted and hopefully spring really will make an appearance now, instead of just teasing us like it did last week! I can’t tell you how excited I am for warmer weather, the spring colours, flowers, blue skies and not having to wear a coat and boots all the time!
I’ve been doing a bit of online window shopping today (nothing new there then!) and I’ve found some real gems that are perfect for spring, so I though I would share them with you…
1. Beats Solo 3 Wireless Rose Gold Headphones – £209.99 – I’ve been after some Beats by Dre headphones for such a long time but could never really justify the price. Since I’ve recently started walking more and plan to start running too, I think they would get lots of use. I can also use them when I’m editing videos for my YouTube channel, so the price is totally justified right?
2. ASOS midi skirt with button front – £20 – I have actually just bought this skirt in navy and I love it so much that I definitely think I need it in khaki too. I cannot wait to get out of my skinny jeans and black tights and start wearing midi skirts again.
3. Next velour cushion – £10 – I’m wanting to add a few new accessories to the living room to bring it in to spring and summer. I love these beautiful mauve coloured cushions from Next. They also do them in yellow and I think the two together would look great and really help to brighten up the room.
4. ASOS Moonflower embellished mules – £32 – How beautiful are these embellished mules? I had a pair of pom pom mules from Next last year and I think it’s about time I bought some more. They are perfect for spring as they still keep your toes warm in our unpredictable British weather!
5. Joules broderie detail top – £64.95 – This top just screams spring and summer doesn’t it? It’s a little out of my usually price range but it’s so pretty and really versatile. I think it’s the kind of piece that would be worn year in year out.
6. ASOS straw circle bag – £25 – I actually already have a straw circle bag from Topshop (you can see it here) so you might be wondering why I need another one. Well I don’t think you can ever have too many straw bags! This one is much bigger than my Topshp one and more practical for days out and trips to the beach when we go on holiday. And it’s a complete bargain at just £25.
7. Boden Tabitha saddle bag – £98 – I am a little bit in love with the colour of this bag. So so pretty and has spring written all over it. It does actually come in other colours – navy, tan and yellow but this beautiful lilac shade is most definitely my favourite.
8. Woodwick trilogy candle – summer fruits – £25.99 – I think it’s about time I put away the winter candles and bought some fresher, fruitier, summery scents instead. We have had Woodwick candles in the past and really like them, I find the crackling noise really soothing. This trilogy candle is sun ripened apple, currant, black cherry and if that doesn’t sound like spring in a candle then I don’t know what does.
9. Boden wrap jumpsuit – £98 – If you click on the link to this jumpsuit you’ll see the model wearing it with the pink saddle bag I mentioned earlier. I think the two work brilliantly together, a match made in heaven!
10. Fitbit Alta rose gold – £129.99 – As I mentioned earlier, I’ve started getting out and walking more. I’m trying to hit 10,000 steps a day which is actually quite a challenge. I have been using the health app on my iPhone to track my steps but I’m not sure how accurate it is. I would love a Fitbit to keep my motivation going and this rose gold one is a beaut.
What’s on your spring wishlist?
Thank you for reading.
*This is a collaborative post*