Men can be really difficult to buy for, can’t they? But whether you’re buying for you husband, dad or brother, I’ve put together a list of 10 items that would make perfect gifts this Christmas. Ranging from £4 up to £200, there is something here to suit every budget. I hope you find some inspiration…
1. Davinci Miqro vaporizer – DaVinci – $100 (£78.94) – Davinci Miqro have crafted a portable vaporizer that’s 33% smaller than its predecessor. With a fully functional adjustable oven, this small vaporizer is sleek and simple.
2. HUGO leather wallet and card holder gift set – ASOS – £119 – A wallet is always a safe option for the man in your life and this is a really good quality one that will last for years.
3. Fitbit Versa Smart Watch in grey – ASOS – £200 – If the fella you’re buying for doesn’t already have a Fitbit then this is guaranteed to be a hit. And even if they do already have one, why not upgrade them to a fancy new one?
4. Paul Smith three pack of stripe socks – House of Fraser – £40 – Socks are always a winner at Christmas, aren’t they? My husband has always been a big fan of Paul Smith socks for their quality and designs.
5. Personalised leather wash bag – Not on the High Street – £50 – I like to buy gifts that are practical but also a little bit special which is exactly what this beautiful leather wash bag is. I also love that it can be personalised with your loved ones initials.
6. Tartan initial mug – Matalan – £4 – This would make a great stocking filler and is a total bargain at just £4.
7. Mocassin slippers – Boden – £35 – Slippers are another essential Christmas gift for men and while it may be a bit of boring gift, I like to make it a bit more special by buying a good quality pair that will last all year. I’ve bought these Boden slippers for my husband in the past and they are fantastic quality.
8. Charcoal check woven cuffed long bottoms – Next – £18 – I’ve bought my husband some pyjamas from Next this year, purely because they are the softest pyjamas I have ever felt in my life.
9. Jarvis cotton crew neck jumper – Joules – £49.95 – This simple crew neck jumper will suit everyones tastes. It is 100% cotton, comes in six different colours and you can buy two for £80!
10. Personalised gin king gift Box by LeBonVin – Next – £26 – GIN! This fantastic gin gift set contains 2 x Masters gin miniatures, 2 x Fever-Tree mediterranean tonic water and 6 x Té tonic gin infusion tea bags to flavour your gin! Plus it can be personalised, making this the perfect Christmas gift for gin lovers.
Have you bought gifts for the men in your life yet? If not, I do hope that this gift guide has helped you out a little.
Thank you for reading.
*Disclaimer – This is a collaborative post*