It’s that time of the year again! Christmas is fast approaching and many of us are starting to think about Christmas gifts. Unless of course you’re one of those crazy organised people who has already done all of their shopping!
I thought that I would put together a list of items under £20, for those of us that are on a budget. It’s a pretty epic list of gifts, which includes items from the likes of Not on the High Street, ASOS and UncommonGoods. I hope that this is helpful for some of you, especially if you’re struggling with what to buy this year. Hopefully you will find the perfect gift here…
1. Colour wheel pendant – UncommonGoods – £19.03 – UncommonGoods is a new discovery for me. If you haven’t heard of them they are an online marketplace that offer original designs by independent makers. Products that express individuality and creativity, while also making a positive impact on people and the planet. They have some amazing gifts for Christmas. I’ve been checking out the mens Christmas gift section and have found some great gift ideas for James.
2. Scented candle in glass holder – H&M Home – £12.99 – You really can’t go wrong with a candle as a Christmas gift and this one smells amazing!
3. Festive travel mug – Boden – £12 – Boden always bring out some great gifts for Christmas, they make perfect stocking fillers. Their gifting section is definitely worth checking out if you haven’t already.
4. Rose gold jewellery holder – New Look – £12.99 – Who doesn’t love a bit of rose gold? Not only is this a super cute gift but it’s practical too.
5. Deliciously Ella Every Day: Simple recipes and fantastic food for a healthy way of life – Amazon – £13.58 – I have heard great things about this book and it would make a great christmas gift, just in time for that January health kick.
6. Hello gorgeous mug – Oliver Bonas – £10 – A mug that compliments you. Well it doesn’t get much better than that!
7. Copper photo frame – Cox & Cox – £14.50 – If you’re buying for a home lover then Cox & Cox is the place to go. They have some stunning items in at the moment, so it’s definitely worth heading over and having a peak.
8. Sleepy eyes eye mask – Oliver Bonas – £15 – How cute is this little eye mask? It would make a great little stocking filler.
9. Ceramic hanging planter – Not on the High Street – £10.95 – Another gift for the home lover. This cute little hanging planter would look great in pretty much any room of the home.
10. Christmas Eve Yankee Candle – Debenhams – £19.20 – You absolutely cannot go wrong with a Yankee Candle. It’s about as safe as presents come. I’m yet to meet someone that doesn’t love them.
11. Rose gold vanity case – New Look – £19.99 – Another really sweet gift but practical too. I know I could do with one of these in my life.
12. Please be gin mug – Not on the High Street – £14.95 – Oh how I love a quirky mug! And how cool is this one? Not on the High Street have lots of cool mugs to choose from so head over if you’re on the look out for one.
13. Classic tan leather watch – ASOS – £18 – A tan watch would make the perfect gift for pretty much anyone, it’s a real classic. And at just £18 it’s a bargain too.
14. Paperchase gold magazine rack – ASOS – £15 – I was browsing ASOS, as you do. And I came across this little beauty and thought it would make a really nice gift, something a little bit different. Adding a magazine subscription to go along with it would make a lovely gift for someone special.
15. Slogan slides – Zara Home – £19.99 – Because who doesn’t love a slogan?
If you had to pick just one item from this list, what would you go for?
Thank you for reading.
*This is a collaborative post*