We all know how difficult men can be to buy for, whether it’s your husband, dad or grandad. I have to admit mine often end up with beer, socks or chocolate! And while there’s nothing wrong with playing it safe, I thought that I would put together a list of a few items that I think would make great gifts. Hopefully this will make your life a little easier if you’re on the hunt for the perfect gift.
From a men’s trimmer to personalised cuff links and even gin, I think that this list offers something for everyone…
1. The Man Box – Borough Box – £25 – A box full of yummy treats! Includes pork crackling, chutney, lager and salami.
2. Scratch map – John Lewis – £13.99 – Perfect if the man in your life loves travelling. Simply scratch off the countries that you have visited, a great unique way to record your adventures.
3. Leather loop keyring – Not on the High Street – £16 – This personalised keyring is made from UK cowhide leather and can be engraved with a message, initials, name, date or even a favourite quote.
4. Beard grooming kit – ASOS – £12 – This quirky little gift set contains a comb, beard wash and beard wax and is a bargain at just £12.
5. Personalised holdall – All By Mama – £40 – James has one of these and it gets a lot of use. It’s stylish, yet practical and can fit enough in for a weekend away.
6. Edinburgh Gin gift set – 31Dover – £44.95 – We are big fans of Edinburgh Gin so if the man in your life is a gin fan then this gift set would be perfect. It comes with the bottle of gin and two tumblers.
7. Men’s trimmer – Panasonic – £69.99 – You can’t go wrong with a practical gift like a trimmer. You just know they will get plenty of use out of it, much better than a pair of socks that they never wear, ey?
8. Initial cufflinks – Not on the High Street – £16 – Stylish personalised cufflinks and at £16 they won’t break the bank either!
9. English Pewter Company copper tumbler – Next – £24 – A gorgeous 11oz copper tumbler for the whiskey drinker in your life.
Thanks for reading.