A glimpse at what goes on in the head of my five year old son.
I also did this with Evie a few weeks ago, click here to read that.
1. How are you feeling today? I’m feeling happy.
2. What makes you happy? Mummy and Daddy.
3. What makes you sad? The rain.
4. What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to work at Preschool.
5. What is your favourite food? Parsnips (he never eats parsnips!)
6. Describe Mummy? Her hair is a bit short.
7. Describe Daddy? Daddy’s hair is nearly all gone.
8. Who created the world? I don’t know, probably you.
9. What is the queens job? I don’t know, tell me.
10. Who is the prime minister? What?
11. What did you dream last night? Skin (ermmm, OK!).
12. What would you like to do tomorrow? Go to a play centre that I haven’t been to before.
13. Where in the world do you want to go? Auntie Helen’s house because I’ve never been there before.
14. Why do we celebrate Christmas? Because when everyone gets presents they are really lucky.
15. Where does the tooth fairy live? In a tooth fairy house.
16. What is your favourite animal? Monkey because they like bananas like me.
17. Who is your best friend? Nicholas.
18. What makes you laugh? When you blow raspberries.
19. Are you going to get married? No, because I don’t want to.
20. Tell me a secret? If you hide doughnuts in the fridge, you might find them (?!).
21. Where do babies come from? Your tummy. The hospital cuts your tummy open and puts the baby in if there’s no food in there.
22. What do you like to watch on television? Cbeebies.
23. How much money do you have? I haven’t got any money (he’s now begging me for money).
24. What do you do that is naughty? I don’t want to talk about that… I do lots of things that are naughty.
25. Describe yourself? I like fresh orange.
26. What is the best job in the world? Getting rainbow sticks at school (I’ve no idea what he’s talking about here!)
27. Where does Father Christmas live? The North Pole.
28. Who is Jesus? A baby.
29. What is your favourite vegetable? Carrots (after saying his favourite food is parsnips).
30. Are you bored of this quiz now? No, I’m still happy with it.
Thanks for reading 🙂