Last week I wrote a holiday wishlist for myself. It was full of beautiful summer items that I would love to take on holiday with me in April. I know it’s only November but as I mentioned in that post, the cold weather and dark nights can get a little depressing at times so it’s nice to have some sunshine to look forward to and to plan for. It seems I’m not the only one dreaming of sunshine though as that post proved to be quite popular with you guys. So, I decided to write one for Evie as well! There’s some gorgeous items here and some really great bargains too, I hope you enjoy browsing…
1. Swimsuit – Simply Swim – £25 – I love dressing Evie in brightly coloured clothes so of course I was drawn to this beautiful swimsuit straight away. Simply Swim have a great range of girls swimwear, so they are definitely worth checking out of you’re on the lookout for new swimming gear.
2. Star print dress – Next – £14 – A couple of simple sundresses on a summer holiday are an essential and I really love the star print on this one from Next.
3. Denim shorts – Next – £8 – Denim shorts are another staple for a summer holiday. They are comfortable, keep Evie cool and go with just about anything.
4. Cactus tee – Next – £5.50 – I’m a sucker for a cactus print so couldn’t resist this t-shirt. I think it would look fab with the simple denim shorts mentioned above.
5. Disney x Cath Kidston suitcase – Cath Kidston – £150 – I’ve been wanting to buy Evie something from the Disney x Cath Kidston range for a while and although this suitcase is a little pricey it’s something I know she would love and would be used for many years to come.
6. Dory Goggles – Simply Swim – £3.36 – Max already has some goggles for his swimming lessons and so Evie has been asking for her own. These ones are super cute and an absolute bargain at just £3.36.
7. Towelling beach dress – Boden – £26 – I love these little towelling beach dresses that Boden do. They are perfect for just popping on after a dip in the pool or on the beach to get warm and dry.
8. Flip flops – Boden – £13 – A pair of flip flops are another holiday essential and these Boden ones are lovely with the pretty floral print.
9. Swim jacket – Zoggs – £30 – Both Evie and Max already have Zoggs swim jackets from the last time we went on holiday. But they have outgrown them now so we will need to buy the next size up for them. I think these are great for that added peace of mind when the children are playing in the pool, I wouldn’t go on holiday without them.
10. Straw trilby hat – John Lewis – £4.50 – Another fantastic winter sale bargain here. This pretty straw trilby is reduced from £9 to just £4.50 and is perfect for summer holidays.
11. Minnie Mouse tee – Mango – £12.99 – I had no idea that Mango did children’s clothing until I stumbled across it whilst browsing for myself yesterday. They have some great stuff and of course I couldn’t resist this Minnie Mouse tee for my little Disney fan.
12. Sandals – Mothercare – £6 – These cute glitter sandals are half price, down from £12 to just £6 at Mothercare.
13. Pom pom shorts – Next – £5.50 – I love the bright orange colour and pom pom detail on these shorts and I know that Evie would love them too. I’m already outfit planning and think that these shorts, with the Mango Minnie Mouse tee and heart shaped sunglasses below would look amazing!
14. Sunglasses – Mango – £9.99 – How adorable are these?! They might not be a sale bargain but at £9.99 they aren’t a bad price. I totally want a pair for myself!
15. Skirt – Little Bird at Mothercare – £6 – As you probably already know, I am a huge fan of Little Bird clothing for Evie and this bright floral print skirt just screams summer holidays, doesn’t it?
Thank you for reading.
*This is a collaborative post*