I am a sucker for a Christmas jumper and I have quite a collection already this year! I recently added three new ones from Pretty Little Thing to my collection, you can check them out here. But of course that hasn’t stopped me from browsing online to see what else is out there this Christmas. So I thought that I would put together a list of my favourite ones. I think there’s something for everyone here, from over the top, completely in your face Christmas jumpers. To the more subtle little nods to Christmas that you could get away with wearing throughout winter and not just in December.
Don’t forget to let me know in the comments which one is your favourite.
1. Happy holla days sweatshirt – H&M – £6.99 – I do love a slogan jumper and what better than a festive slogan jumper?
2. Pom pom jumper – Boden – £75 – I am obsessed with this jumper, I think it might be my favourite one of the lot. It’s not cheap, but with Boden you know you’re getting something that is excellent quality.
3. Fairisle roll neck jumper – ASOS – £26 – If you’re not really into Christmas jumpers but still want something a little bit festive, then this one is perfect. I love the colours, cosy roll neck and fairisle pattern.
4. Christmas tree jumper – Boohoo – £15 – Simple, yet perfect for Christmas! And at only £15, it won’t break the bank.
5. Christmas snowflake jumper – Next – £26 – I really like the blush pink colour of this jumper, which isn’t a usual Christmas jumper colour but I really like that about it.
6. Merry Christmas ya filthy animal jumper – Boohoo – £15 – Because there’s basically nothing more festive than a Home Alone quote on a jumper.
7. Christmas wreath jumper – Topshop – £55 – It’s a 3d Christmas wreath on a jumper, it’s completely over the top and I bloody love it!
9. Sequin holly jumper – ASOS – £19.99 – You can’t beat a bit of sequin detail on a christmas jumper. This one is quite subtle and so so pretty.
10. #TeamNice jumper – New Look – £15.99 – Also available in #TeamNaughty. But which team are you on?
11. Reindeer jumper – Boden – £75 – Another beautiful Boden jumper. This one is much more festive than the pom pom one mentioned earlier and super cute.
12. Pom pom sweatshirt – ASOS – £32 – A much more affordable alternative to the Boden pom pom jumper.
13. Ho Ho Ho sweatshirt – River Island – £28 – I feel like there is a bit of a pom pom theme going on in this post, but you just can’t beat them can you?
14. Snow scene roll neck jumper – Next – £30 – I love love love this one. I’m really into roll necks at the moment, I mean they are just so damn cosy! But I absolutely love the winter scene on this jumper, it’s different from any other jumpers I’ve seen around.
Thank you for reading.