I know, I know, it’s November and we’re all in Christmas mode and here I am thinking about sunny holidays! I don’t know about you but this cold weather starts to get me down eventually and I find myself dreaming of sunshine and beaches. Luckily we have booked to go to Fuerteventura in April so I am very much looking forward. Believe it or not winter is actually a really good time to buy summer clothes because a lot of places discount items heavily. So with that in mind I’ve put together a list of items I would love to buy for my holiday in April…
1. Beach bag – Next – £30 – I’ve been after a new straw beach bag for while and this one is gorgeous. I love the colour and the pattern detail. And it’s plenty big enough for me to fit everything in for a family trip to the beach.
2. Yellow pleated skirt – Boohoo – £14 – I love pleated skirts and I already have a pink one which I absolutely love. I’d be super happy to add this gorgeous yellow one to my summer wardrobe.
3. Stripe swimsuit – Simply Beach – £78 – I would love to be confident enough to wear a bikini on holiday but I have gained some weight recently and I’m not sure I would feel comfortable in one. So I think swimsuits are a good option.
4. Sun hat – Joanie Clothing – £4.25 – A perfect example of why buying summer clothes in winter is such a good idea. This hat from Joanie Clothing is reduced from £17 to just £4.25. What a bargain!
5. Embroidered midi dress – Topshop – £34 – I’m all about midi dresses in summer, which you will already know if you’ve followed my blog for a while. This one is gorgeous with the beautiful embroidered detail.
6. Tassel beach dress – ASOS – £19 – Another fantastic bargain. Reduced from £24 to £19 and absolutely perfect for beach days or lazing by the pool.
7. Sandals – New Look – £12 – I love the embroidered detail on these sandals and New Look currently have 25% off all footwear.
8. Spotty swimsuit – ASOS – £32 – You can’t take just one swimsuit on holiday with you can you?! This one is so fun and very much my style.
9. Stripe bikini – Next – £32 – If I do manage to lose a few lbs before my holiday then I’d love to brave a bikini. This one is great because, well, stripes.
10. Stripe culotte jumpsuit – Next – £32 – I was all about culottes last summer and I really hope they are still in fashion next summer. I love a jumpsuit too so this culotte jumpsuit is a perfect combo for me.
11. Mirrored sunglasses – Missguided – £5 – I have a bit of an obsession with sunglasses and always end up buying far too many pairs. But these ones are only £5, what a bargain!
12. Straw floral bag – Topshop – £26 – I know this is the second straw bag on my list but the other one was a beach bag and this one more of an evening bag, so totally acceptable to have two yeah?
13. Cold shoulder dress – Topshop – £30 – Blue isn’t a colour I have much of in my wardrobe but this pale blue number is absolutely beautiful. I really like the cold shoulder detail too.
14. Skinnydip passport holder – ASOS – £12 – I’ve been eyeing this up for a while now. I love anything with a rainbow on so I’m finding it hard to resist this little gem.
15. Ochre maxi dress – Next – £45 – What can I say about this dress? It’s just stunning and the colour is amazing, it has summer written all over it.
16. Cut out midi dress – Next – £34 – More stripes, whoops! I really like the cut out detail on this midi dress, it just adds a little bit of interest to a simple dress.
What do you think to my wishlist? Would you buy any of these items for your holidays?
Thank you for reading.
*This is a collaborative post*