It’s no secret that I am a little bit addicted to making slow cooker fudge at the moment. It is just so easy to make, everyone in our house loves it and there are so many different variations to make.
Me and Evie are obsessed with anything rainbow and unicorn themed so obviously I had to give this a try. It’s basically purple food colouring in the fudge with a load of sprinkles the top but I think it’s come out really well.
Of course this isn’t traditional fudge, it’s ‘easy’ fudge if you like but we really love the taste. This fudge is very sweet, so if you don’t have a sweet tooth then this is definitely not for you!
I hope you enjoy and please do let me know if you decided to make this, I would love to see how yours turned out.
- 1 tin of condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 500g white chocolate
- Purple food colouring (I used Dr Oetker gel food colouring)
- Various sprinkles for decoration. I used stars, hundreds and thousands, pink sparkle sprinkles and mini marshmallows.
- Turn your slower cooker on to the low setting.
- Put the condensed milk, butter, vanilla essence and chocolate (broken in to pieces) into your slow cooker.
- Stir the fudge every 15 minutes for an hour, without the lid on.
- At the end of the hour add your food colouring. I used the whole tube for a stronger colour but you can add as much or as little as you like. The less you use the paler the colour will be.
- Line a tin or dish with tin foil and then pour your fudge mixture in.
- Decorate your fudge with your sprinkles.
- Pop in the fridge until set (I leave mine over night) and then chop up into pieces.
Thanks for reading.