I’ve been having a bit of a wardrobe clear out over the past couple of weeks and I’m updating it for spring and summer. You might have already seen my six summer dresses post, which I did after having a bit of a shopping spree! I think it’s safe to say that as far as dresses are concerned, I’m pretty much sorted for summer now! But I am in need of a few other bits and bobs and so I thought I would share with you what I’m lusting after this month…
- Leather mini bag – Next – £42 – I love a bit of animal print so this cute bag caught my eye straight away. I own quite a lot of leopard print clothes and accessories but don’t actually think I have any zebra print. I’ve been looking for a smaller bag as I always use my Zara backpack and I’m finding it’s sometimes too big for everyday use, so I think that this one would be perfect.
- Tie waist trousers – New Look – £19.99 – I tend to wear either dresses or jeans most of the year round and don’t really own many proper pairs of trousers. I love these from New Look, they are a gorgeous colour and a great price too. They also look like they would be comfortable and airy in the summer.
- Patterned boots – Next – £55 – Now these are a little bit different for me, not just because of the pattern but also the heel hight. I don’t often wear heels as I’m quite tall anyway and don’t like to make myself even taller! But I want to start being a little braver with fashion and trying things that are out of my comfort zone, which these definitely are!
- Embroidered trainers – Topshop – £29 – Embroidered clothes, shoes and accessories seem to be everywhere at the moment and I love it! I really like how these plain white trainers have been turned into something really special with the addition of some floral embroidery.
- Slogan tee – H&M – £12.99 – I’m really in to slogan tees at the moment and especially when it sends a positive message like this one does. I also love the red pop of colour.
- Sunglasses – ASOS – £12 – I am well and truly obsessed with sunglasses at the moment and have bought far too many pairs, but one more won’t hurt, right?
- Yellow bag – Boden – £70 – I’ve had my eye on this bag for a while now, I just love it. It’s also available in blue, red and tan but I am totally sold on the yellow!
- Check shirt – David Nieper – £95 – Shirts are a wardrobe essential for me. They are great for layering all year round. I love the colours in this one, it’s bright and colourful which makes it great for spring an summer.
- Leopard print sandals – Next – £24 – As I mentioned earlier, I am partial to a little bit of animal print so of course I love these sandals! They are available in loads of others colours too, and I have my eye on the pink pony ones, which are really pretty.
- Tie waist midi skirt – New Look – £19.99 – I don’t know what it is about this skirt but I am in love with it! It’s probably something to do with the midi length, which I love. I also really like the colour and the button through detail.
- Embroidered mom jeans – Topshop – £59 – I’ve had my eye on these beauties for a while but when I showed them to my husband he pulled a face, which put me off. But a couple of months on and I still want them so I reckon I should just ignore the husband, don’t you?
What do you think to my list?
Thanks for reading.