Boden will start releasing their new season clothing in a few months time, which mean that their preview website is currently live for me to lust over all the prettiness! And I though I would share with you my favourite items from the womens, girls and boys sections.
I won’t leave individual links to items as I don’t think the preview site is usually live for very long. But you can head over to www.bodenpreview.co.uk for now to browse.
- Fox pocket skirt – £25 – £29 – I’m loving the woodland animal theme that Boden seems to have going on for next season! This skirt is also available in purple, with frog pockets, both equally adorable.
- Frill jersey dress – £25 – £29 – Loving the colours on this dress, very autumnal and would suit Evie perfectly.
- Duck coat – £40 – £46 – There’s lots of ducks making an appearance in the new collection, and I love it! This coat is gorgeous and also sherpa lined so will keep little ones nice and cosy even in the coldest of weather.
- Tan deer shoes – £35 – £40 – Well, what can I say? Shoes with deers on, does it get any better? These also come in a frog version too! I think Evie might need both…
- Knee socks – £12 – I love Evie in knee socks, they are super cute but also great for autumn time when the weather is not quite cold enough for tights.
- Rainbow top – £18 – £20 – If you didn’t already know, I love anything with a rainbow on it, so we definitely need this little beauty!
- Colourful stripe top – £17 – £19 – As above, I love rainbows so this is perfect. I think that this will be great for underneath dungarees and pinafores in autumn.
- Colourful stripe dress – £22 – £26 – Again, colourful rainbow stripes but in dress form, and we love it!
- Lunch bag – £20 – Evie is starting school in September *sobs* so I thought that this colourful little lunch bag would be perfect for her.
- Collared jersey dress – £17 – £19 – I adore the pattern on this dress, and think that the bright yellow contrasting collar works really well. I can see this with yellow tights to match the collar and maybe the deer shoes!
- Cat dungaree dress – £26 – £30 – Evie is obsessed with cats at the moment, and I’m quite partial to cat themed clothing myself so I couldn’t resist adding this to my list. I can see this with the colourful stripe top underneath.
- Lunch bag – £20 – I love the print on this lunch bag but the main reason for adding it to my list is that I want the kids to match!
- Stripe top – £16 – £18 – I really like stripes on my boy and this one has gorgeous bright colours, win win!
- Wild adventure jumper – £32 – £37 – I love Boden knitwear and the print on this is really sweet. The woodland theme is perfect for autumn too.
- Pyjamas – £20 – £26 – How amazing is the print on these PJ’s?! It’s bright and colourful which is very us, but I also love the animal theme, which Max would also love.
- Leather high tops – £39 – £44 – Max already has a pair of these in a different colour and they are great. Not only do they look cool but they are brilliant quality and velcro too so easy for Max to get on and off himself.
- Stripe patch tee – £18 – £20 – This t-shirt caught my eye as it’s a little bit different with the cool colourful patches. I particularly love the fox and the lightening bolt!
- Fun joggers – £24 – £28 – You can’t go wrong with a comfy pair of joggers can you? And even better when they have rainbow stripes on them.
- Superstar sweatshirt – £30 – £35 – This sweatshirt is simple but cool. Perfect for my little cool dude!
- Bulldog top – £20 – £22 – I really like Boden t-shirts, they are excellent quality and always wash really well so I like to pick at least one up each season and this is most definitely my favourite from the new collection.
- Rainbow coat – £60 – £66 – There’s so many gorgeous coats for next season but this one has to be my favourite. It’s not cheap, but I trust that the quality will be amazing as always with Boden and that it will keep Max warm in all weather.
- Coat – £98 – I’ve wanted a yellow duffle coat for the longest time so this one caught my eye straight away. It’s more expensive than any coat I would usually buy but I’m confident that I would live in this one for the next 10 years, wouldn’t I?
- Sweatshirt – £50 – You can’t go far wrong with a pink sweatshirt and one with gold swallows on is a total winner for me.
- Breton top – £35 – I love a good breton stripe top and I love that this one is a little bit different with the gorgeous floral print on the sleeves.
- Polka dot ruffle shirt – £55 – I really like the ruffle detail on this shirt, it makes a staple shirt that little bit more interesting. This is also available in a blue and white pinstripe which is equally as nice.
- Statement t-shirt – £30 – The print on this t-shirt is awesome, very Boden and very me.
- Pencil skirt – £70 – Of course Boden are well known for their gorgeous patterns and I’m totally in love with this one! It’s so very pretty.
- Iris dress – £80 – I really like the pink shade of this dress, it’s also available in a very pretty green but I’m really feeling pink at the moment. The frill sleeves are really nice too and add a little bit of interest to a simple dress.
- Posy shirt dress – £90 – I do love a shirt dress and the colour and pattern on this one are lovely. I think this would be perfect with tights and ankle boots in autumn.
- Cashmere jumper – £130 – As I mentioned earlier, I love Boden knitwear and obviously this one is amazing because of the rainbow stripes! It is cashmere so not a cheap jumper but an investment piece that would last for years.
- Breton dress – £55 – This simple, relaxed fit jersey dress is my kinda thing. It’s stripy, comfortable and not too pricey at just £55!
Are you a fan of Boden? What do you think to my picks?
Thanks for reading.