I have the ASOS app on my phone and will often find myself scrolling through the new in section and saving my favourite pieces. Of course I’m not made of money so I definitely don’t buy all of these things, but it’s handy to have especially at this time of year when people might want ideas for Christmas gifts. Not only that but I find it’s a really good way of finding outfit inspiration as well as keeping up with what’s currently in fashion. I don’t tend to read magazines so I find instagram and places like ASOS are perfect for fashion inspo.
ASOS is one of my favourite places to shop and has been for years now, but there is just so much stuff on their site that it can be a little overwhelming. If I needed to find a dress for a special occasion I’d head straight to ASOS but I’d have to sift through potentially thousands of different options! That’s why I think it’s handy when people share posts like this and show you some of the best pieces that are currently available.
Here are 10 items that are on my ASOS wishlist this week. I might make this a weekly thing if it proves popular. Let me know what you think…
*Disclaimer – affiliate links*
1. Pull&Bear multi stripe bobble hat – £9.99
2. River Island chevron jumper – £38
3. Pretty Little Thing leopard jumper – £28
4. Spot print pleated midi skirt – £35
5. Snake print ankle boots – £30
6. Pull&Bear button front midi skirt – £25.99
7. Yellow cable knit jumper – £30
8. Boohoo green velvet dress – £22
9. Star and lightning print wrap dress – £42
10. Snake print midi skirt – £25
What do you think to these items? Which is your favourite?
Thank you for reading.
*Disclaimer – This post contains affiliate links. Which just means that if you make a purchase via one of my links I will receive a small percentage*