Last month I made a cheesy pesto dip which turned out so well that I decided I had to have a go at making a sweet dip. So earlier this week I made this delicious strawberry cheesecake dip. It was so good that I just had to share the recipe with you all.
You can see my easy cheesy pesto dip recipe here.
I decided to use strawberries this time, but I think I might make this again using either lemon zest, raspberries or even cocoa powder to make it more of chocolate cheesecake dip. There are lots of different combinations so I will definitely be making this again! Don’t forget to let me know if you give this a try, I’d love to know what you think.
Here’s how I made it…
- The Laughing Cow cheese triangles – either original or light
- Powdered sugar
- Greek yogurt
- Vanilla essence
- Brioche to dip (or alternatively you could use biscuits or breadsticks)
- I started by taking 3 x The Laughing Cow cheese triangles and mashing them (I’m sure there’s a more technical term for this!) in a bowl.
- Add in three tablespoons of greek style yogurt.
- Next add in two tablespoons of powdered sugar and remember to mix slowly, otherwise it will fly everywhere!
- Add in 1 x teaspoon of vanilla flavouring.
- Finely chop some strawberries to mix into your dip. I also added a couple of slices on the top just for decoration.
- I used brioche to dip in so you’ll need to cut up your brioche rolls too. You could even toast them if you prefer.
And that’s it! Super easy strawberry cheesecake dip made in just a few minutes.
Thank you for reading.
*Disclosure – I made this recipe as part of a paid Instagram campaign, however I was not asked to write this blog post. It was just too yummy not to!*