Everyone knows how to make ice lollies, right? I’m not about to tell you something you don’t already know, but I have put a couple of little twists on a simple ice lolly.
First of all we got our ice lolly maker, which is from IKEA for a bargain £2! The tray in the photos is also from IKEA, I simply can’t resist a rainbow stripe 😉
Summer Berry Ice Lollies
- Make up your squash in a jug (we used Ribena)
- Pop a few frozen berries in the bottom of your ice lolly makers
- Pour your squash over the berries
- Pop your lolly stick and freeze for a couple of hours
Gummy Bear Ice Lollies
- Make up your squash in a jug (we used orange and mango, but you can use any really)
- Put a few gummy bear sweets into your ice lolly makers
- Pour your squash into the ice lolly makers
- Put the lolly sticks in and freeze for couple of hours
Et voila! Super simple, yet great for keeping the kids cool during hot Summer days.
Thanks for reading.