I’ve been making fudge in the slow cooker for a few years now. It’s so easy to do and I love experimenting with different flavours. I’ve made candy cane fudge, pumpkin spice fudge, mint choc chip fudge, and even unicorn fudge!
It’s been a year since I last made any fudge so I thought it was about time I made some more. With Christmas coming up, I wanted to do something festive so I took to Instagram to ask for opinions. The options were mince pie, Baileys, gingerbread or white chocolate and cranberry. Both Baileys and white chocolate and cranberry were very popular but I’ve decided to go with white choc, cranberry and pistachio this time and Baileys next time.
So without further ado here’s how I made white chocolate, cranberry and pistachio fudge…
- 500g white chocolate
- 1 tin of condensed milk (397g)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 150g cranberries
- 50g pistachios
- Turn your slower cooker on to the low setting.
- Put the condensed milk, butter and chocolate (broken up) into your slow cooker.
- Stir the fudge every 10-15 minutes for one hour, with the lid off.
- Towards the end of the hour add in the cranberries and stir well.
- Line a tin or dish with foil and pour in your fudge mixture.
- Sprinkle with chopped up pistachios.
- Once completely cooled, pop your fudge in the fridge until it’s set (ideally over night) and then chop up into squares.
And that’s it! Super easy fudge that is perfect for the festive season, or even as a gift for a loved one.
Other fudge recipes you might be interested in…
Have you ever made slow cooker fudge?
Thank you for reading.