Although our home decor is now predominately modern, I love to add vintage and retro touches into each room. Our house used to be very much vintage and shabby chic and it’s a style that I still have a soft spot for. As a hobby I used to buy second hand furniture and bring it back to life and it’s something I wish I still had the time to do. We used to have the most amazing vintage wardrobe which I repainted, it really was beautiful.
I recently discovered pib, who offer high end design with a twist. They specialise in vintage, industrial, shabby chic and Scandinavian furniture and home accessories. They are a French brand who are relatively new to the UK. Founded in 2010, they now operate across much of Europe.
“pib was founded because we couldn’t find furniture which combined style & quality online. We offer products designed to create your unique style, with flawless finishes, a timeless design to combine stylistic elements in perfect harmony.”
I have spent some (a lot of!) time browsing the pib website, which is really well laid out and easy to navigate. There’s so many beautiful pieces that would really make a statement in any home. Here are my current favourite 10 items from pib…
1. Shawinigan Wooden chest of drawers – £680 – This would be perfect in Max’s bedroom for organising everything from underwear and socks to arts and crafts supplies.
2. Sfäris side table – £170 – I have this thing for pretty side tables and this one just ticks all the boxes for me.
3. Sarhita velvet lamp and lampshade – £125 – What can I say? This lamp is just stunning, I’m really into velvet just now.
4. Harlem wall rack – £210 – These wall racks not only look great but they are perfect if you need storage but are lacking floor space.
5. Linéa wooden Cabinet – £680 – The detail on this is gorgeous and really sets it apart from other cabinets.
6. Katalina desk with drawer – £265 – The unusual legs on this desk really caught my attention.
7. Multipl’s antique chair – £100 – I really like the yellow here, it would look great against white walls in our dining room.
8. Brass plant holder – £115 – You know I’m a sucker for a plant pot and especially when it’s on legs!
9. Coat hook – £25 – I love the pop of yellow on this coat hook.
10. Linnëa Mirror – £95 – A fabulous mirror to make a statement in any room.
pib also have a fantastic range of Scandinavian furniture, so if you’re looking for a Scandinavian table definitely go and check them out!
What do you think to these items from pib?
Thank you for reading.
*Disclaimer – This is a collaborative post*