It’s true what they say, kids say the funniest things and this couldn’t be truer of Evie. She is such a clown, she comes out with some real crackers!
So, I thought I’d start noting down the hilarious things that come out of her mouth and start a new series here on my blog. Let me know what you think to this idea.
Here are some of my favourites from the last few weeks…
1. Me: how many tomatoes have you eaten? Evie: erm, ham
2. Happy Balentines Day! (in May)
3. Mummy, my feet are twins
4. Mmm smells like wet lemons
5. *very excitedly* Mummy, you’ve got a baby in your tummy! (I definitely haven’t, that would just be eating too much recently and not going to the gym)
6. Why do dogs walk with their hands?
7. Mummy, you are weird
8. Is that for your boobies mummy? (Whilst looking at bras in Primark)
9. Mummy you’ve got chicken pox on your face
10. Look at my boobs *points to knees*
What funny things do your little ones come out with? I’d love to hear!
Thanks for reading.