It’s the 1st of December, eek! How did that happen? This year has flown by and it’s time to start thinking about Christmas, and for a lot of us that also means planning our Christmas party outfits. It might be that you have a few parties to go to, maybe just a meal with friends, or you just want to make that extra effort on Christmas day itself. Whatever your reason, I’ve put together a list of 15 gorgeous dresses that are perfect for the festive season.
There are so many beautiful dresses around at the moment, it certainly was a challenge to narrow it down to just 15. I’ve tried to choose a wide variety of dress to suit different styles and budgets. They range from £16 right up to £99. And whether you’re wanting to go all out with sequins and embellishments or keep it simple, I hope that this post gives you some inspiration.
Please note that all of these dresses were in stock in most sizes at the time of writing this post. However, some are trending products or low stock so may sell out quickly.
*Contains affiliate links*
1. Blue velvet wrap dress (also available in red and black) – TU Clothing at Sainbury’s – £25
2. Shirred long sleeve dress (also available in teal) – Matalan – £16
3. Velvet embellished wrap dress – Topshop – £99
4. Velvet shift dress with silk – M&S – £99
5. Embellished midi skater dress (also available in green) – M&S – £55
6. Midi dress with flutter sleeve and floral embellishment – ASOS – £80
7. Little Mistress foil print midi dress – Very – £72
8. Sequin chiffon maxi dress – Topshop – £75
9. Sequin dress (also available in black and silver) – Next – £26
10. Sparkly long sleeve bodycon midi dress – M&S – £39.50
11. Light pink metallic plisse wrap mini dress (also available in navy, snake print and black spot) – River Island – £38
12. Chevron plisse maxi dress with self belt – ASOS – £45
13. Button through maxi dress in satin leopard print – ASOS – £38
14. Double layer pleated cami midi dress – ASOS – £38
15. Red lace dress (also available in black and teal) – Next – £48
Thank you for reading.
*Disclaimer – This post contains affiliate links. Which just means that if you make a purchase via one of my links I will receive a small percentage*