Last week I made this delicious cheesy pesto dip using The Laughing Cow cheese triangles. Not only was it super yummy but it was so so easy to make too. I’m definitely not one for complicated, time consuming recipes so this was perfect for me. I like that it’s a great one for children but also a perfect healthy snack for us grown ups too.
I used standard pesto for this recipe but Sacla actually have a great range of other pesto flavours including roasted pepper, sun-dried tomato, char grilled aubergine and fiery chilli. Yum! I’d be really interested to see how this dip would turn out using different pestos, particularly the sun-dried tomato one which sounds amazing!
Here’s what I used and how I did it…
- The Laughing Cow cheese traingles – either original or light
- Greek yogurt
- Carrot and cucumber to dip
- I started by taking 5 x The Laughing Cow cheese triangles and mashing (I’m sure there’s a more technical term for this!) them up in a bowl.
- Add in two tablespoons of greek yogurt.
- Next, add in your pesto. I used one teaspoon but I would advise you start with a little less and just keep adding small amounts until you are happy with the flavour.
- Finally, add a squeeze of lemon and mix everything together thoroughly.
- Chop your carrots and cucumbers into batons for dipping. You could also use breadsticks, pittas or even crisps for dipping.
And that’s it! So simple to make but really tasty. Perfect for the whole family to enjoy together.
Let me know if you decide to make this, I would love to know what you think!
You can check out my other recipes here.
Thank you for reading.
*Disclosure – I made this dip as part of a paid Instagram campaign but was not asked to write this post*