How I make slow cooker fudge…
Believe it or not, you can make fudge in your slow cooker and it’s SO easy to do. Granted, it’s not ‘proper’ fudge but in my opinion it’s just as tasty.
The fudge I decided to make was white chocolate with Smarties but you can put whatever chocolate you want in there. The first time I made it I just went for Cadbury’s milk chocolate but I’ve heard of people using Aero, Caramac, Reece’s Peanut Butter Cups, whatever you want.
- 1 tin of condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 500g white chocolate
- 4 tubes of Smarties
- Turn your slower cooker on to the low setting.
- Put all of your ingredients in (break your chocolate up).
- Stir every 15 minutes for two hours.
- After two hours, pop three tubes of Smarties in, we do this at the end because we don’t want them to melt in.
- Pour your fudge mixture into a lined tin/dish and decorate with your last tube of Smarties.
- Put in the fridge until set and then chop it up into pieces.
Don’t for get to check out my other slow cooker fudge recipes…
Thank you for reading.