We’ve tried Hello Fresh a couple of times in the past and have really enjoyed it. We had an offer come through a couple of weeks ago so we went ahead and ordered another box. This is the second time we’ve had this recipe in our box and it’s one of my absolute favourites, the tarragon sauce is just amazing!
Not only does this taste great, but it’s also super healthy and only takes 30 minutes to make! Let me know if you give it a try, I’d love to know what you think 🙂
- New potatoes
- Green beans
- 2 chicken breasts
- 100ml creme fraiche
- 1tsp dijon mustard
- 2 springs of tarragon
- Pre-heat your oven to 220 degrees. Chop your potatoes into bite sized pieces (without peeling). Cut the very tip and bottom off the green beans.
- Toss the potatoes in a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Place on a baking tray and roast on the top shelf of your oven for around 20 minutes until crispy.
- To butterfly your chicken, place your hand flat on each chicken breast and slice in half from the side. Lay your chicken between two sheets of clingfilm and whack using the base of a pan or a rolling pin until 1cm thick.
- Heat a splash of olive oil in a non-stick pan on medium high heat. Season your chicken on both sides with a pinch of salt and pepper. Once the pan is hot, cook your chicken for around 4 minutes on each side, then remove the pan from the heat.
- Bring a small amount of water to a gently boil in a saucepan. Put a colander over (but not touching) the water. Place your beans in the colander with a lid or plate on top. Steam the beans for around 3 minutes or until soft enough to eat.
- Put the frying pan with the cooked chicken back on a medium heat. Add the creme fraiche, a splash of water and the dijon mustard to the pan. Finely chop the tarragon leaves and add the the pan.
- Serve your potatoes, beans and chicken with a healthy spoonful of tarragon sauce on top.
Thanks for reading.