Cookie Monster slow cooker fudge! Yep, you read that right. My slow cooker fudge obsession continues but I can’t take the credit for this idea. I saw this one on @motherhood.and.midwifery Instagram account and just had to give it a go for myself!
I knew the kids would absolutely love helping me make this. Slow cooker fudge is a great one to get kids involved with because it’s so easy and isn’t too messy! Get them stuck in with breaking up the chocolate, stirring and decorating the fudge before it goes in the fridge. It’s lots of fun!
If you fancy making Cookie Monster slow cooker fudge yourself, here’s how…
- 500g white chocolate
- 1 tin of condensed milk (397g)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Blue gel food colouring
- Edible eyes
- Switch your slower cooker on to the low setting.
- Pour in the tin of condensed milk, then add the butter and chocolate pieces.
- Stir the fudge mixture every 15 minutes for one hour, with the lid off.
- Towards the end of the hour start adding in the food colouring. Depending on the brand you may need to use the whole tube, or maybe less. Just keep adding a little at a time until you have the desired colour.
- Line a tin or dish with foil and pour in your fudge mixture.
- Break your cookies in half and place into the fudge, along with the edible eyes.
- Once completely cooled, pop your fudge in the fridge until it’s set (ideally overnight) and then cut up into squares.
Other fudge recipes you might be interested in…
Have you ever made slow cooker fudge? What flavour do you think I should try next? I love experimenting with different ingredients and flavours.
Thank you for reading.